Saturday, November 21, 2009

Easter Wreath I made my mum

I made this out of a straw wreath, fabric, glue and ornaments.

I cut the fabric with pinking shears (so it wont unwravel as much) and put a dab of tacky craft glue on the wreath. Take a square of fabric and place the middle of the fabric over the glue. I took an old bent up knitting needle that I cannot use (if you dont have one try a screwdriver) and push the fabric into the wreath with the point of the knitting needle or what ever took you decide to use. Fill the whole wreath up. You dont have to fill the back of it up.

Decorate with any oraments you desire.

Photobucket

Here are some halloween versions
Photobucket

I actually sold this one at the flea market thanks to Nancy Yeah me I sold a craft!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment