Sunday, November 29, 2009

Incredible yarn

I love this yarn it reminds me of ribbon.

Here are two scarfs I made out of and a small purse. There is a scarf that matches the purse but I do not know where Kathryn hid it. Probably in her car. The bottomless pit that it will never be seen again.

Blue Scarf-- wider then the others I love the rich blue.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Black and white scarf Black and white my fav.
Photobucket

The little hand bag... I do not remember the name of the color but I love it! I want to make a wrap out of or the copper yarn. I have tons of that too. A lot of the incredible yarn was sold at the dollar store and every time I saw some I scooped it up. They still sell it at joannes full price. Go figure that one out. This is the one that there is a skinny scarf for but I dont have a picture for it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment