Tuesday, December 1, 2009

No pattern for this jean bag

I went to his house and picked up some old pair of jeans. I learned from this project a smaller pair might of been a better option. I used a fat quarter of fabric (sp?) for the lining. My local walmart was getting rid of their fabric department so I got the handle 75% off. I had a fun but fustrating time working on this project. I also broke a needle or two on the machine.

I do not have it for sale. I do not use it cause I have a gazillion bags. If somebody is interested in this particular bag, convo me at the etsy store!

flat front look of the bag
Photobucket

propped up look at the front of the bag with a few favorite magazines in there
Photobucket

The back of the bag
Photobucket

The inside of the bag, and the fabric I lined it with
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment