Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Yarn central

I want to share some of the ways I display my favorite yarns.

One way is in three baskets I got from the dollar store. I put in balls of black, blue and white yarn in there.
Photobucket

The next is some of the projects that you have seen on the blog I have them hung over my work table so I can admire my handy work.

Photobucket

lastly this is my knitting and crochet station. I have all my needles and hooks store here. Plus my library collection on how toos plus patterns. I also have some more of my favorite yarns that are black white and blue stashed here. These have not been whined into balls yet.

Photobucket

While I was writing this I remembered where I had an extra stash of yarn. I am working on this top secret item. I wanted it to be finished for my mums bday party but I had to admit defeat and it will now be a christmas present. Anyway I realized I was out of the color yarns so I made a mad dash for the yarn store. Forgetting about my secret stash. I am going to be major annoyed if there is some balls of that yarn in that secret stash. My other two secret stashes are under my bed. (which I hate to have stuff under my bed but my room is so small and that stinky carlos is in my old room) and I have a large box of it upstairs too.

No comments:

Post a Comment